Also called seller’s inspections, pre-listing inspections are typically performed for owners selling their homes. Scheduling a seller inspection helps homeowners find and fix property problems before their property is listed—making their property easier to sell in the long-run. Here are just a few reasons realtors and homeowners should find a home inspector before they list property.
A good pre-listing house inspection can help you:
- Identify and repair issues before they’ve turned off potential buyers.
- Avoid re-negotiations during a sale.
- Determine your property’s true value by providing an expert, unbiased assessment.
- Rank and prioritize problems.
- Answer questions that potential buyers may ask when they visit your property.
I know that the last thing homeowners want while they’re trying to sell their homes are last-minute surprises. That’s why my pre-listing home inspections cover everything that my pre-purchase inspections do—so that you and your buyers can negotiate your deal with confidence and trust.
Schedule an Inspection
Have a question about my home inspection services or want to schedule an appointment? To work with one of the most knowledgeable and experienced home inspectors Milwaukee has to offer, call today. I’m available 7 days a week for visits, questions and price quotes. My Milwaukee home inspection services are available in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha and Waukesha counties.
CLICK TO CALL! ► 1-262-939-2000